- File Size 7.89 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date August 1, 2021
- Last Updated November 29, 2022
Calling on their background in modular hardware design, Delta Sound Labs has found a novel approach to creating warmth and distortion in software. By using an assortment of modules in an in-series FX chain, Fold imbues input signals with harmonically rich overtones and if used extremely, completely transforms them with a unique form of distortion.
Patch Update 2021 - Change Log (1.0 -> 1.1.)
- On/off buttons for Drive, Fold, Crush and Low Pass filter sections.
- Local mix sliders for Drive, Fold, Crush and Low Pass filter sections.
- Drive/Fold Link button to allow concurrent use of both parameters with one slider.
- FX is now a true Dry/Wet control.
- Envelope follower to control FX amount relative to the peak amplitude of the audio input.
- Hard sync/phase lock for LFO sections.
- Visual feedback for LFO rate.
- Oversampling factor UI.
- New output volume graphical UI slider.
- Stereo spread feature for use with true stereo inputs.