Formats: AAX, VST3, AU.
Stream 1.3.1 (Nov 5 2022)
- UI issues resolved for Windows based DAWs incl. Cubase and FL Studio.
- Stereo I/O optimized for use with Unity and FL Studio.
- The fixed mapping relationship between Sync and Buffer Size has been removed.
Stream 1.3.0 (July 24 2022)
- Universal build for intel and silicon based machines.
- macOS 12.
- UI and preset management updates to match Fold.
- New random-sync feature: engage sync and the new random-step grain window to vary the amplitude of your grains every cycle to give more varied dynamics within your granular texture(s).
- Buffer size now syncs to DAW BPM when sync is engaged.
- True stereo dry input.
- The main playhead is now controllable via DAW automation.
- New factory presets designed by Angelica Londoño Borja.
- New artist presets by OCH.
- The distortion module is now available pre/post granulation with Fold wavefolding flavors and hard/soft clip morphing available via DAW automation.
- Final stage feedback compressor for optimized granular texture saturation.
You can try Stream pre-authorization.
The following features are locked out until the plugin is authorized.
Auto Record and Overdub
Gaussian and Noise Envelopes
Loading and Saving of Presets
Limited to 2 Voices
>> Download STREAM for macOS
>> Download STREAM for Windows
Looking to update Stream 1.3 or to try out the plugin before purchase? Download our latest macOS and Windows installers.
Stream from Delta Sound Labs is a granular sampler audio effects plug-in for sound design, intricate delays and live performance. Its clean sound separates it from typical spectral or frequency granulators and it’s a great way to layer and widen your audio source. Stream also boasts very low latency making it ideal for live performance.
- Tempo Sync – synchronize the grains with the tempo of your host
- Low latency – ideal for live performance
- Auto Record Mode: a new record mode that allows a user to determine the buffer size by toggling the Record button
- Capture & Overdub – capture an audio excerpt, manipulate the audio, build harmonies and layer disparate audio sources
- Time stretching/scrubbing
- Up to 16 granular voices
- Monophonic MIDI Mode: re-pitch all granular voices at the same pitch and grain length (great for creating pedal points)
- Polyphonic MIDI Mode: granular voice creation and re-pitching just like a regular VSTi
- Sample Drag-and-Drop: drag, drop and use any .WAV .AIFF or MP3 with Stream
- Optimized Sample Interpolation: smooth playback through optimized audio sample smoothing
- Dedicated Dry and Wet knobs to balance dry and wet audio signals relative to the Mix control
- Recommended: Monterey 12.2
- Minimum: High Sierra 10.13
- Recommended: Windows 11
- Minimum: Windows 10
>> Stream User Manual – PDF Download.
>> Watch Stream Tutorial Videos.
>> Questions about Stream? Consult our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet.